Qcells solar panels have been a popular choice for home and commercial solar power system installations in Canada for some years. Hanwha is a leading Tier 1 global brand. The HSQ-345-72P modules are powerful 72 cell modules that can be used as a building block for larger solar systems, or as a single panel in a battery based system.
- Higher yield per surface area
- Innovative All-Weather Technology, certified for high snow (5400Pa) and wind loads (2400 Pa)
- Excellent low-light response
- German Engineered.
- Industry-Leading Warranty:12 year workmanship, 25 year linear performance warranty.
- Positive Power Sorting:Predictable output of 0 to +5W.
- Robust Design:certified for 600V, 1000V and 1500V applications.
- CSA C and US certified.
Maximum Power (Pmax) 345 W Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp) 37.93 V Maximum Power Current (Imp) 9.09 A Short Circuit Current (Isc) 9.64 A Dimensions 78.5 in × 39.3 in × 1.38 in (including frame) (1994 mm × 1000 mm × 35 mm)
Weight 24 kg
Certifications CSA Maximum Fuse Rating 20 A Electrical Connection MC4 Type Warranty 25 Years
Specification Sheet: Hanwha_Q_CELLS_Data_sheet_QPLUS_L_G4.2_345-355_2017-07_Rev04_EN AZ